top of page

Wisdom for Days with Group

Public·15 members

Dynamo vs Hradec Králové live watch 13.12.2023 Watch


Feb 1, 2023 — Match SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove 2:0 in the Czech Republic. Cup (2/1/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H ...


Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove Live Score and Live Stream You can watch Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream ... ▶️ Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HThe most common result of matches between SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and FC Hradec Kralove is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this result. During the last 13 meetings with SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice playing at home, SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won 6 times, there have been 3 draws while FC Hradec Kralove have won 4 times. Betting tips for SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and FC Hradec Kralove? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, 2 tips backing FC Hradec Kralove and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 40% against the SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 33% against FC Hradec Kralove winning. The draw is rated at 27%. The SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-13Match Details Who: SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-13, 18:00 Venue: Strelecky Ostrov SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice will host FC Hradec Kralove at Strelecky Ostrov on 2023-12-13 at 18:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, currently sitting at 16 will be looking for important home win. FC Hradec Kralove, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove is worth a look. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won 1 meetings with FC Hradec Kralove, while FC Hradec Kralove have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove 13.12.2023 Liga 2023/24 Regular Season stage. Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and Hradec Kralove. Ceske Budejovice - FC Hradec Kralove Check how to watch Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove live stream and on TV SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice scores 1.2 goals in a match against FC Hradec ... In 1. Liga, FC Hradec Kralove has better performance than SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice. FC Hradec Kralove's performance of the last 5 matches is better than SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice's. FC Hradec Kralove have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice (in all competitions). In the last 5 meetings SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice won 1, FC Hradec Kralove won 3, 1 draws. FC Hradec Kralove have lost just 0 of their last 5 1. Liga games against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won just 0 of their last 5 1. Liga games against FC Hradec Kralove. Jakub Hora is SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice's top scorer with 3 goals. Daniel Horak has scored 3 times for FC Hradec Kralove. Lukas Havel has more yellow cards (4) than any other player at SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice. Petr Kodes has collected 5 for FC Hradec Kralove. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice wins 1st half in 18% of their matches, FC Hradec Kralove in 32% of their matches. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice wins 18% of halftimes, FC Hradec Kralove wins 32%. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice scores 1. 2 goals in a match against FC Hradec Kralove and FC Hradec Kralove scores 2. 4 goals against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and FC Hradec Kralove is 3. 6. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and FC Hradec Kralove is 1. 8. Both teams haven't won their last match in 1. The winner of their last meeting was FC Hradec Kralove. On their last meeting FC Hradec Kralove won by 4 goals. When SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice leads 1-0 at home, they win in 83% of their matches. When FC Hradec Kralove leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches. When SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice is down 0-1 home, they win 23% of their matches. When FC Hradec Kralove is down 1-0 away, they win 18% of their matches. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove on Sat, Dec 2, 2023, 14:00 UTC ended undefined. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, ... SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove on Wed, Dec 13, 2023, 16:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, ... SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove Feb 1, 2023 — Match SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs FC Hradec Kralove 2:0 in the Czech Republic. Cup (2/1/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H ... Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove live score Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Hradec Kralove live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/12/02 at 06:00:00 UTC time in First League.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page